Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dear Diary: Installment #4.


April 9th, 1987

"Dear Diary,

I can go to the dance 2-morrow! Yippee Skipee!! My clothes look great and I just got my hair cut. At first I didn't like it, but then I moussed it and its great! I'm so excited except that Craig hasn't talked to me. But with him you never know!

So ... I'll just wait it out! And if he doesn't love me anymore I'll be sad but I won't let it get to me. Like a lot of my friends have been telling me, I can find someone else. I don't want to sound cruel though. He is a good friend. Maybe that's all he can be!

Love,
Me

P.S. Thank you Lord for blessing me."

Wisdom of this entry: If you don't love me anymore, I won't let it get to me. So, move along.

 (Who was this strong girl? I need to find her within myself again.)

No comments: